6,8 Martin Place , District 9 Singapore
Home within a botanic garden in District 9
A rare new project in this mature prime district, Martin Modern combines thoughtful modern design and unrivalled accessibility with the privileges of cosmopolitan living at its doorstep, coddled within a lush and spacious botanical park.
Martin Modern has devoted 80% of its land area to be artfully developed into a unique botanical garden and arboretum of native flora, forming an enchanting natural park that will embrace the two-tower development.
|Project Name||Martin Modern Condo|
|Address||8,10 Martin place, Singapore 237992, 237963|
|Tenure||Leasehold, 99 years w.e.f. 28 September 2016|
|Site Area||15,936sqm (171,536 sqft)|
|No of Blocks||Two blocks of 30 storey with roof garden|
|No of Units||450 units|
|Max. GFA||44,620.80sqm (480,300.80sqft)
|Ceiling Height||3.2 & 3.9M|
|No. of Towers / Storeys||2 towers of 30-storey|
|Building Height||North Tower 30 storey , South Tower 30 storey|
|No. of Lifts||3 + 2 private lifts per tower|
|No. of Car Park Lots||450 + 4 handicap lots|
|Showflat Types||2+Study (Type B4S, 872 sqft)
3-Bedroom (Type C4, 1421 sqft)
4-Bedroom Premium (Type D2 (PL), 1798 sqft)
|Unit Type||Est. Size (sqft)||No of Units|
|2-Bedroom + Study||850 / 872 / 883 Sqft||90|
|3-Bedroom||1012 / 1087 Sqft||90|
|3-Bedroom Premium||1324 / 1421sqft||60|
|4-Bedroom Premium||1707 / 1798sqft||60|
- 5-10 mins drive to CBD, Cold Storage Supermarket/NTUC Fairprice 5 mins stroll away from.
- Rare eco-friendly buildings in Singapore.
- The Waterfront Plaza, UE Square and Robertson Walk, The Centrepoint and Takashimaya are at your backyard.
- The incorporation of innovative principles of airflow into the area’s urban design to make the streets cooler.
- Recreational attractions such as the Marina Barrage for recreational aquatic activities.
- More car-free zones that will promote alternative forms of transportation such as walking and cycling.
- Expansion of green spaces with increased skyline greenery.
- Developed by a renowned developer in Singapore property market, GuocoLand.